Ordering and Shipping
- Once photos are approved for the portrait, the size and medium (oil or pastel), a twenty-five percent non refundable deposit is required.
- The balance is due on completion and prior to shipping.
- A Pay Pal invoice will be sent for the deposit as well as defining the binding details of the assignement, and shipping details.
- When the work is completed you will receive a proof to approve. Any minor adjustments are made then.
- Backgrounds will be decided upon before the work starts and cannot be changed after work has begun. Price for backgrounds are determined by intricacy and will be discussed prior to begining the painting.
- The Price chart is based on one subject in the artwork. For two or three animals in one painting a surcharge of twenty percent is applicable.
- Worldwide shipping is available. Rates depend on where and the size of the artwork.
- A signature in order to prevent thefts and proof of delivery is required. If you want a less expensive option, please advise before the terms are set.
- A tracking number is provided so you can know when to expect it once it’s shipped.
- Shipments are usually through Canada Post or UPS but we can use any shipper you choose or prefer.
- The painting is packed in foam wrap, sandwiched between two hardboards. Then more foam wrap before packing in double walled cardboard box.
- When the painting is completed and you have approved the work, it will be shipped the next business day after full payment has been received.
Artwork takes time.
Each painting is from my heart and is the soul of your beloved pet.
It is also the perfect gift for an occasion, a surprise for a friend, or a tribute to a journey’s end.
If the time delay is not sufficient then you can offer a gift voucher. You can determine the details or you can leave it to the recipient.
To order just send an email witih the information and we can send directly to the recipient if you prefer.